Klammer Motorsports is currently recruiting for an Automotive Service Advisor who has experience in the automotive industry. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent communication skills. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities-
- Receive inbound calls, identify customer’s needs and schedule appointments
- Outbound calls to confirm appointments, quotes, prices or other information
- Prepare and relay work orders
- Receive payment by cash, cheque or credit
- Communicate frequently with mechanics to ensure timely completion of work
- Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling
- Other office tasks required
- Knowledge of Lankar shop management software
- Experience in the automotive industry is an asset
- Pleasant, friendly attitude
If interested, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.